Updates from the O-HI-O state

Welcome to my Blog Page, I am glad you stopped by.



Friday, March 4, 2011

Germs, Germs and more Germs


If you know me at all then you are well aware of my germ phobia. Thats right, sanitizers of any kind are  my best companions.  I have hand sanitizer in my car, purse, desk, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. I have sanitizers of very kind around my house, one for the bathroom, kitchen, floors, windows...well you get the idea. Lately it seems there has been several news castings listing the top 10 or 20 places germs are found.  Well I have decided to make my own list and here it is;
*Note these are not listed in any particular order*

1.Hands


2.Office Phone

3.Menu


4. Playdough


5.Keys


6.Bottom of your purse


7.Key Board


8.Remote


9. Shopping cart

10. ATM


11.Bathroom




*This concludes on soap box rant*

Feel free to share any places you would like to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment