Updates from the O-HI-O state

Welcome to my Blog Page, I am glad you stopped by.



Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's day in our house is really  not that big of a deal. We usually go out to dinner and when Tim comes home he usually has flowers of some sort. I appreciate my husband very much he is usually thoughtful and sweet. This year I didn't expect dinner or flowers until after valentines day (we had discussed celebrating later in the week). Tim has been especially busy over the past week, with a grant proposal deadline on Tuesday, however when I came home from work this is what I found!!! 


 I had been dropping hints about this...but I didn't think he was listening. Turns out I was wrong. Thanks Honey!






I too surprised him this year. Although arriving late I ordered a pair of MSU scrub caps!
MICHIGAN-STATE-UNIVERSITY-MSU-SCRUB-CAPHe will love em' I can't wait for them to arrive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment