Updates from the O-HI-O state

Welcome to my Blog Page, I am glad you stopped by.



Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Weekend

I am very excited and surprised for what Tim has planned for us this weekend. We are going to Lola's for dinner tonight. I am very excited about dinner; I have wanted to try this restaurant after hearing so many great things.

Tomorrow we are going to see the Valentine’s Day movie; Tim is sucking it up BIG time this weekend with seeing a chick flick.

But that is not all; he has also planned dinner on Sunday at the Crop Bistro. The Bistro's menu is made with locally grown food!! This should be a great time!!! I love you Timmy, Thanks for thinking of me on Valentine’s Day. Will you be my Valentine?

Please share what you did over the Valentines weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment