Updates from the O-HI-O state

Welcome to my Blog Page, I am glad you stopped by.



Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Stank on my shoe"

Ok, so it seems that I am often asked what stories I have from working with the kids at my school. I know from experience that working with children in any setting, but especially within the school setting can be rewarding and funny. Most of the time when asked about funny stories I forget them, however last week at school one of my kids made a comment about another referring to him as the "stank on my shoe". This is from a 1st grader, keep in mind. I'm not sure how his peer ended up being the stank on his shoe but one could only wonder. When I asked him about what being the stank on his shoe referred to his response was simple, "you know when you can't get rid of someone". Sure, I know exactly what he means?!?!?! Silly Mrs. Haffey!

No comments:

Post a Comment